International Code of Ethics for Assurance Practitioners (including International Independence Standards) (New Zealand)
The Code is based on a number of fundamental principles that express the basic tenets of professional and ethical behaviour and conduct.
Assurance practitioners must abide by these fundamental principles when performing assurance engagements.
Applicable for periods as indicated. Also applies to subsequent periods until that standard is superseded by a new/amended/revised standard. Versions prior to the Previous version below will have been archived.
- PES 1 - Archived versions
- Auditor Rotation FAQs
- Please see the IESBA Q&A on recently revised non-assurance services provisions.
- We have also issued our own XRB Staff guidance: summary of the prohibitions relating to the provision of non-assurance services.
- PES 1 NAS Explanation for decisions made
- Implementation Support for Quality Management